aimClear® is hiring fanatical marketers, PR specialists, and web developers. Join our internationally recognized dream-team in Minnesota. Your inquiry will be held confidential. Read on for more information about aimClear® and current job openings. This month we seek remarkable PPC pros.
Current Job Openings:
Do you have a passion for web development? If so, we have a great opportunity for you. Join aimClear’s internationally recognized team. Your focus will be on back end web development – extending and supporting our suite of online marketing apps and internal systems. A minimum of 6+ years of combined education and professional experience is desired.
This position requires a functional literacy in PHP, jQuery, and CSS. The position is for our Duluth office. You’ll train with the best in the industry, attend conferences, and grow your skill set. Our web developers have the opportunity to work on a wide variety of online marketing projects, including website builds, social media apps, and interactive infographics for a diverse set of clients ranging from large multi-nationals to radically cool startups.
Other work duties include setup, configuration, and management of hosting environments, database management, functional web site testing, cross-browser web site testing, content loading, multi-system data ETL (extract-transform-load), project management, and customer relationship management. Position relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals within assigned jobs across a variety of complex web technology tasks. Reports directly to the CTO.
Qualifications and Experience
• 6 years of combined education and experience in the field or in a related area
• Experience in business requirements analysis, application and database design
• Experience working with web based APIs
• Experience in software development life cycle (SDLC) and project management desired
• Experience developing plugins, modules, or extensions for 3rd party systems desired
• Excels at research of development concepts and uses resources to solve development issues
• Demonstrates the ability to map out web development projects and drive them to completion
• Has excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Has the ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment
• Is eager to meet and exceed objectives and take on more responsibility
• Possesses outstanding organizational skills
• Demonstrates the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously while meeting deadlines
• Self-motivated and able to adapt to new web technologies
• Must be able to work with minimal supervision and handle confidential information
• Must be able to apply knowledge towards solving real-world business problems
• Maintain regular work hours and be available as needed after hours for emergencies
• Ability to work in a non-structured environment
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop and maintain web based applications
• Integrate 3rd party systems using web APIs
• Test, debug, and resolve web application issues
• Install, configure, and maintain web servers and hosting accounts
• Develop plugins, modules, and extensions for 3rd party systems
• Write code in various languages to include but not limited to PHP, MySQL, JS, jQuery, and CSS
• Perform business requirements analysis, application and database design
• Analyze site traffic and run reports
• Interact with internal staff and our customers to provide excellent training and support
• Other job duties as assigned
#PPC Account Manager
It’s not a long way to the top if you want to rock and roll. Join aimClear’s internationally recognized team. Your focus will be AdWords, Facebook Ads, LinkedIn Ads, YouTube for AdWords, Bing AdCenter, site retargeting and third party data source audience modeling. Hand’s-on agency experience a plus. A minimum of 3+ years of experience running search, display, and (and interest in) social PPC is required.
This position requires a functional literacy in Google and Facebook advertising products. The position is for our Duluth office. You’ll train with the best in the industry, attend conferences and grow towards the professional goal of branching out into other channels. Our PPC account managers grow in their skillsets by design. Does big data audience modeling keep you up at night? Are you intrigued by site retargeting hacks?
Are you ready to support and help support some really smart marketers as they grow even smarter? Are you open minded enough to follow as well as lead? Do you wish your job included more opportunities to integrate with big data? Do you build remarketing lists in your sleep?
Do you understand content amplification and paid-organic concepts and understand the paid is an essential component of both social and ultimately SEO? Are you a total AdWords jockey? Are you a totally awesome account manager that grows relationships with the businesses you touch? Are you skilled at delegating and team building? Are you a marketer’s marketer, who understands the difference between strategies and tactics?
If the answer is yes (or HELL yes) to several of these questions, then this job is for you. Contact us for more information about our #PPC account manager position.
aimClear® is an internationally recognized online marketing agency. We operate from our Duluth, Minnesota office and with a second office in Saint Paul, Minnesota. We’re a completely integrated search, social, PR and display advertising agency.
Generally recognized as one of the top psychographic targeting specialists in the world, client credits include Siemens, Second Life, Washington Post companies, Martha Stewart, AngiesList, Neustar, clients in Australia, UK, Germany and numerous others. Our thought leadership is unique, especially for the region. Team members have written extensively for respected Internet marketing trade publications including SearchEngineWatch, SearchEngineLand, SearchEngineRoundTable, and been quoted in many others. aimClear Blog (aimclearblog.com) has been cited as among the Technorati Top 10 Small Business Blogs, Cison Top Ten Social Media Blogs, PRWeb’s 25 Essential Public Relations Blogs You Should Be Reading, and listed in the AdAge Power150. Fixtures on the international conference circuit, our team members speak regularly at Search Engine Strategies (SES), Search Marketing Expo (SMX), PubCon, SEMpdx, International Search Summit, All Facebook Summit, Socialize, OMMA, Search Insider Summit, Universities, and others. In partnership with SMX, we run full day social media workshops in conjunction with major SMX conference.
Marty Weintraub is Founder & Evangelist of aimClear®. A fixture on the international conference circuit, his recent and upcoming speaking keynotes and panels include SES London, MediaPost Search Insider Summit, OMS, Charlotte Search Exchange. Marty has spoken over the last five years at SEMpdx, mozCon, PubCon, eMetrics, and numerous other global search and social marketing conferences.
Marty’s Wiley/Sybex book, “Killer Facebook Ads” was critically acclaimed. His second Wiley book, “The Complete Social Media Community Manager’s Guide: Essential Tools and Tactics for Business Success,” was released in January, 2013. He has written extensively for respected Internet marketing publications including SearchEngineWatch, SearchEngineLand, Search Engine Roundtable & been quoted in others, from AdAge to MediaPost. aimClear Blog has been cited as a Technorati “Top 10 Small Business Blogs”, Cison “Top Ten Social Media Blogs” & PRWeb’s “25 Essential Public Relations Blogs You Should Be Reading.” Marty was also named the #3 most influential PPC professional.