The Aimclear crew is excited as we get ready to embark on the frenetic 2017-18 conference trail with a ton of great events for marketers of all types. Among the hottest shows on the conference calendar is #Pubcon, with three marquee events this season: Pubcon Las Vegas, Pubcon Austin and Pubcon Florida. Pubcon can be a game changer, helping marketers stay relevant by being at the forefront of our industry.
First of the Pubcon trilogy is the Vegas bash, which will bring amazing marketers and clinicians to Sin City Nov. 6-9. Aimclear is stoked because we can get you a 15 percent discount on conference fees (More about that at the end of this post). First, let’s talk Pubcon specifics, because Aimclear will host a Masters Group Psychographic Targeting & Remarketing Workshop on Monday, Nov. 6 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. We’ll also be part of three mind-blowing, course-altering breakout sessions.
The Masters Group Workshop will mash Aimclear Founder Marty Weintraub’s visionary marketing insights with the incredible targeting and creative acumen of longtime Aimclearian Merry Morud. No strangers to the big industry shows, Marty and Merry have become Pubcon fixtures, hosting many sessions and workshops over the last decade. This year’s Masters Group Workshop will be a social pay-per-click and psychographic display intensive, providing hands-on techniques that marketers can put in place immediately to help accelerate the return on their marketing programs.
The workshop will focus on gaining faster attributable conversion at a lower cost, along with in-depth guidance on psychographic targeting, research and powerful creative to drive conversions. Key workshop elements include:
- WTH is Marketing Now Anyway? (psychographics update and advanced psychographics concepts): In this session, attendees will learn how powerful psychographic marketing integration can be. With machine learning, AI and auto-optimization mechanisms prevalent in most channels, marketers (who wish to remain relevant) must really figure out what digital marketing means today.
- Psychographic Deep Dive & Download: This session will teach attendees how to wield the rich array of psychographic segmentation to apply STUNNING, personalized modern marketing experiences for prospects and customers. Merry will guide attendees through the psychographic targeting universe as it exists now, clearly outlining channel targeting and audience qualifying capabilities for B2B and B2C alike. These are marketing strategies every business should use NOW for nearly every size budget.
- Live Session — Targeting & Retargeting Clinic: Bring your business case to Marty and Merry and they will show you exactly how we’d go about finding your audience, with audiences to take home and implement immediately. Attendees will get an inside look at Aimclear’s approach to audience brainstorming and ideation — through to execution.
In addition, Marty will have his own packed Pubcon schedule, with multiple breakout sessions, including:
- Session keynoter for “Mining Deep Facebook Data to Radically Profile Site Visitors & Email Lists.” This session will dissect site visitor audiences for psychographic insights and turning tactical data to a marketer’s advantage.
- Session panelist for “Site Reviews: Focus on Social.” In this session, Weintraub and four other expert panelists will provide on-the-spot live reviews of Pubcon attendees’ websites to help marketers improve web presence for social media integration.
- Session moderator for “SEO & UX.” This session will focus on the emerging connection between user experience of a website and its success in search engine optimization (SEO).
Still not sure? Maybe this will help. Forbes called Pubcon a “must attend” conference and Inc. Magazine calls it a “top conference for growing a business.” C’mon! You know you want to be there! Here’s the best part: As an Aimclear friend, we can get you the inside track on best pricing.
Claiming your friend-of-Aimclear discount is simple. Enter promo code rc-4515315 when registering. That’s it! BOOM! You save 15 percent and you’ll hang out with, and learn from, the big names in the industry. (Fine print item: discount code is good for Gold or Platinum passes, expires Oct. 20, 2017, is not retroactive and cannot be combined with other offers.)
Hang out with us at Pubcon and all of the other amazing industry events this season. Step one of leading in the industry is to show up and LEARN! Plus, it’s just fun to hang with everyone.