Aimclear has had a long and beautiful relationship with Portland, Oregon, and SEMpdx. Beginning with SearchFest 2008 held at the Portland Zoo, our AC team has taken part in every SearchFest since and then some. NOW, SearchFest is “Engage.” As part of the festivities, AC is offering Portland marketers our storied Social PPC & Psychographic Display Full-Day Intensive Workshop the day after Engage, March 10, 2017. Register right away. Seats are limited.
Over the last decade, we’ve run workshops all over the world, from Sydney to New York, San Fran to London, 30+ full-day intensives associated with major marketing conferences. Now we’re bringing the show to Portland. JOIN me, Merry Morud (no stranger to PDX audiences) and Manny Rivas (Aimclear’s award-winning CMO) for a no-holds-barred shredding session at the Nines Hotel, downtown.
Aimclear won three 2016 US Search Awards, including Best Large Integrated Agency and Best Use of PR in a Search Campaign. We’ll get under the hood and show you our integrated psychographic, search and retargeting/remarketing methodology. Attendees will receive a targeting data download sporting a plethora of wonderfully useful Facebook and Twitter imports. Attendees have commented the data is worth the cost of admission. Read on for an agenda overview.
NAIL Social #PPC, Influencer Distribution & Content Amplification
Many brands — B2B and B2C alike — don’t generate enough revenue from their social content, ads, display and retargeting investments. Attend this workshop, offered in partnership with Engage 2017, and learn to use paid/organic social media to generate:
- Attributable conversion
- Buzz and links for SEO
- PR distribution to media roles like morning show hosts, columnists, assignment editors, vertical bloggers, etc.
- Scalable social psychographic visitors
- Influencer distribution
- Segmented audience cookie pools from psychographic traffic for subsequent performance marketing (RLSA and display retargeting)
The Social PPC & Psychographic Display Intensive provides strategies, hands-on techniques, immediately actionable tactics to accelerate ROI, and reporting savvy to help you illustrate social media success stories to stakeholders.
Whether you’re a publisher, e-commerce site, in-house, agency, direct-response or lead-generation marketer, this workshop is totally for you. Previous trainees have included:
Learn to send awesome traffic to your website (on the CHEAP) for conversion, refined retargeting, content marketing, SEO and friendship! You’ll take away tactics to:
- Implement razor-sharp, internet-wide psychographic targeting
- Define and cultivate audiences, inject them deep into your sales funnel and convert them to customers
- Generate more attributable conversions faster and at a lower cost
- Spawn links and social signals crucial for successful SEO
- Drive awareness from influencers (journalist, bloggers, prominent community members), enhancing your PR effectiveness
- Earn social followers from relevant psychographic audiences
- Prove the value of branding activities, including socialization
- Perfect social metric comprehension and understanding WAY beyond “engagement”
- Conduct multivariate social voice testing, much the way SEOs use search PPC to improve SEO funnels
- Execute advanced visitor data management, merging “first hop” targeting (including search keywords) with filtered psychographic retargeting and RSLA remarketing to build curated “follow” lists segmented by audiences
- Develop powerhouse reporting to boil performance down to key metrics that give your KPIs the storytelling life you need, to take to your stakeholder
This workshop is serious, so be a pro already. We recommend that attendees have at least 3+ years of experience in digital marketing and are looking to increase skill levels substantially. Highly motivated intermediates are also invited to register. Attendance is limited to a preset group size — first come, first served.