G’Day, Mate! aimClear Heads Down Under to Keynote #SMX Sydney
aimClear’s own Marty Weintraub and Merry Morud are officially in the land down under to speak at (and keynote!) SMX Sydney—an absolutely essential conference for the digital marketer in the southern hemisphere, and well, everywhere. Marty is set to take the stage at 9 AM Aussie time on April 3 for what promises to be an exciting and provoking session – so, don’t miss out!
SMX Sydney is put together by our friends at No Drama Media and Third Door Media, and this year’s event is jam-packed full of some of the savviest industry leaders while offering a truly awesome curriculum for attendees new and seasoned alike. With a colorful spectrum of topics, the agenda covers everything from social to search to analytics and PPC. Attending this year? You’re in for a real treat!
Kicking off the event this year, Marty will dive into the practice of “Optimising Humans! The Art of Data-Driven Social Marketing” during his keynote address. Much of the content will be drawn from his Wiley/Sybex book, “The Complete Social Media Community Manager’s Guide,” co-written with fellow aimClearian Lauren Litwinka.
Marty will dissect during his keynote proven methods for:
- Optimizing and growing your brand’s social media strategy
- Using psychographic research to develop audiences
- Practicing inspired data-driven organic community outreach
- Achieving massive reach by leveraging paid-organic amplification
- Measuring social media efforts through new KPIs, including “friend leads” and conversion
- Analyzing super hot social media tactics in order to define and target the “whole user” across social media channels
- So much more!
Like what you’re hearin’ so far? Maybe want to take in a little more? Don’t fret! Marty will also be sitting front and center during a Q&A Panel with Steven Sirich, General Manager of the Online Services Division at Microsoft and Brad Geddes, Founder of Certified Knowledge at 4:40 PM on Wednesday, April 3 to discuss enterprise level search and where they see the future of search heading in years to come.
Once you’ve had your fill of Marty, head on over to Merry Morud’s “Killer Facebook PPC Tactics” on Thursday, April 4 at 10:30 to learn everything from:
- How to apply and understand ad units across a variety of social goals
- How to really flesh out personas and apply them into the targeting grid
- Best practices for targeting mobile users in Facebook
- Tried and true methods for creating eye-catching creative
- How conversions in Facebook can rival search
- Even more tips for making your Facebook PPC campaigns totally rock
If you’ll be in lovely Sydney for the conference this year, put these sessions at the top of your list! If you can’t make it, don’t worry – follow along with Marty and Merry on Twitter for updates! Hope to see you there!