…be sure to wear flowers in your hair! Only kidding, unless you want to The time has come! Search Engine Strategies San Francisco kicks off next week at the lovely Moscone Center and the aimClear team is getting jazzed to speak, share, and network with all the awesome people this west coast event draws together. Representing aimClear in the city by the bay will be speakers Marty Weintraub and Merry Morud and bloggers Gretchen Edeberg and Molly Ryan (hey, that’s me!). Keep reading for look-see at where you can find us, what we will be saying ,AND what we will plan to live-tweet/blog at this year’s #SESSFO.
Day 1 – Tuesday, August 14 – 11:45 AM PST
Beyond Keywords! Extreme PPC Targeting
aimClear’s fearless leader Marty Weintraub will be kickin’ it alone sharing his expertise on how to take targeting to the next level – mashing Facebook, YouTube, LinkedIn and Display Network to form a powerful grid of attributes to define your customer base. Join Marty and explore radical social PPC targeting combinations that will blow your mind. He will teach attendees to identify and target their audiences and show how to ultimately beat the competition.
And don’t you worry your pretty little heads off because soon after (Wednesday) our own Merry Morud will grace the stage to give us an inside look at extreme Facebook ad marketing.
Day 2 – Wednesday, August 15 – 2:45 PM PST
Social Media Marketing: Killer Facebook Ads
Per Merry herself, “this is a must attend for any marketer with intent to master this seemingly ubiquitous Social Network.”Merry, along with David Szetela, CEO of Clix Marketing will present a crash course in advanced Facebook ads marketing; from badass demographic research to intensive campaign management hacks. You will leave with enough actionable tips to keep your brain swervin’ and turnin’ (like Lombard Street!) for days.
Yours truly along with Gretchen Edeberg will be aimClear’s resident press gala at this year’s show. Take a look below at the sessions we plan on attending/live-tweeting/blogging/enjoying/etc.
Day 1 – Tuesday, August 14
9:00 – 10:00 am
- Business Optimization in a Digital Age Keynote with Avinash Kaushik (Molly & Gretchen)
10:30 – 11:30 am
- Spy vs. Spy: Competitive Analysis (Molly)
- Social Media Optimization that Won’t Break the Bank (Gretchen)
11:45 am – 12:45 pm
- No BS Link Building for E-Commerce Sites (Molly)
- Beyond Keywords! Extreme PPC Targeting (Gretchen)
2:00 – 3:00 pm
- Insider Tips to Ad Optimization (Gretchen)
- Social Media, Meet ROI: The Secrets to Social Commerce (Molly)
3:30 – 4:30 pm
- Local Myth Busters – Local Optimization Facts Proven or Debunked (Molly)
- Web Analytics Deep Dive (Gretchen
Day 2 – Wednesday, August 15
9:00 – 10:00 am
- How to Win with Google & Bing (Gretchen)
- Optimize B2B Content across the Sales Cycle (Molly)
10:30 – 11:30 am
- Activating the Social-Search Dynamic (Gretchen)
- Building Your Brand w/ Paid and Earned (Molly)
1:30 – 2:30 pm
- Generate More Pinterest: Getting the Most from the New Kid on the Social Block (Molly)
2:45 – 3:45 pm
- SEO 2012: What Still Works? (Molly)
- Social Media Marketing: Killer Facebook Ads (Gretchen)
4:00 – 5:00 pm
- Actionable Statistics to Advance your PPC (Gretchen)
- The B2B Data Challenge: Value & Attribution (Molly)
Day 3 – Thursday, August 16
9:30 – 10:30 am
- Integrated Marketing: What Does That Really Mean? (Molly & Gretchen)
10:45 – 11:45 am
- Local & Social: Maximizing Visibility (Molly)
- The New Inbox: The Intersection of Email, Mobile & Social Marketing (Gretchen)
1:00 – 2:00 pm
- Building a Massive Customer Base through Content Driven SEO (Molly)
- Effective PPC Auditing (Gretchen)
2:15 – 3:15 pm
- PPC Beyond Search: New Ad Formats, Display & Social (Gretchen)
- Key to Success with B2B Video (Molly)
Talkback Open Forums
Looking for a little somethin’ somethin’ in addition to the above agenda? Be sure to check out #SESSFO’s new Talkback Open Forum Track. Taking place on Wednesday, August 15, the SES Talkback will feature four sessions that will give attendees the opportunity to speak directly with experts in their field. Cool, right? We sure think so. If you are interested in topics like ‘Understanding the Mobile Customer,’ ‘How to Take Your Blog to the Next Level,’ Search, Social and Mobile in Asia’ and ‘The Future of Search,’ then you don’t want to miss this!
That is it for today, folks. In between all the speaking, blogging, and tweeting we will definitely be attending some of the amazing SES networking events so be sure to stop us and say hello. We love our people and can’t wait to embrace in San Fran!