New York, New York! Man, we just love that city. The sights, the sounds, the smells… yes, we can’t seem to stay away from the Big Apple for too long. Every six months or so we get a serious itchin’ for some Chinatown dim sum, Katz’s Deli knishes, midtown food-truck Halal, and, oddly enough, online marketing brain-chow. We ate our fill in March for SES NY. Luckily, next month marks the east coast edition Search Marketing Expo, aptly named #SMX East, where we’ll stock up on the goods once more.
The aimClear team is set to return to New York on September 12, represented this go-round by Marty Weintraub, Manny Rivas, Merry Morud and me, Lauren Litwinka. We’ll kick off the week with our Facebook Marketing Intensive Workshop, and then dive into the conference head first. Manny and Marty will both storm the stage speaking, and Lauren live-tweeting and blogging like a madwoman.
Marty will be speaking on the Facebook Ads, Meet Search Ads and Beyond Rankings: Actionable SEO Reports Your Boss Will Love sessions (Day 2 @ 5:oo pm EST & Day 3 @ 12:45pm EST respectively), while Manny tackles Video Search Success Stories (Day 3 @ 9:00-10:15am EST). Read on for a closer look at these sessions, Lauren’s coverage schedule as well as the lo-down on our Facebook Marketing Intensive Workshop.
We’re ready to rock attendees for a full day with our training workshop on all-things Facebook. From community management to reputation monitoring, end-to-end FB Ads campaigns and organic friending strategies, you’ll walk away with a deep know-how on tools, tactics & techniques for driving serious, highly-targeting traffic from this colossal social network. Sound like your cuppa tea? Check out full session descriptions, or register today to ensure your seat at the table.
Facebook Ads, Meet Search Ads | Day 1 – Tuesday, September 13, 5:00-6:15pm EST
Late afternoon on Day 2 of #SMX East 2011, aimClear’s Marty Weintraub will join moderators Greg Finn and Eric Enge, and fellow speakers Addie Conner and Matt Lawson for a lively chat on the parallels between traditional search ads and Facebook ads, and ways you can leverage FB ads insight to beef up your SEM campaigns.
Video Search Success Stories | Day 3 – Thursday, September 15, 9:00-10:15am EST
Manny will hit it off on the final day of #SMX East with moderator Chris Silver Smith, Q&A moderator William Leake, and speakers Kristjan Hauksson, Arnie Kuenn and Jeff Martin. This team will share opportunities and best practices for leveraging online video to connect with customers in a meaningful way.
Beyond Rankings: Actionable SEO Reports Your Boss Will Love | Day 3 – 12:45-1:45pm
Last but certainly not least, Marty will take the stage once more, this time with moderator Matt McGee, Q&A moderator Annie Cushing, and speakers Vanessa Fox, and Max Thomas. Ridiculously rad ranking reports will be on the menu, as speakers serve up “new ways to mine and combine data” for informative, comprehensive reports that make your boss doe-eyed with glee.
Yours truly will pump out live coverage for a variety of sessions via @beebow on Twitter. Here’s a look at what’s on the docket for #SMX East 2011:
- Google Survivor Tips with moderator Matt McGee, Q&A moderator Chris Silver Smith, and speakers Alan Bleiweiss, Micah Fisher-Kirshner, & Mark Munroe
- The Great Correlation vs. Causation Debate with moderator Danny Sullivan, Q&A moderator Max Thomas, speakers Eric Enge, Micah Fisher-Kirshner, Mitul Gandhi, Kristine Schachinger, and Tony Wright
- Panda-Proofing Your Content with moderator Chris Sherman, Q&A moderator John Doherty, and speakers Justin Briggs, Horst Joepen, Heather Lloyd-Martin, & Chris Silver Smith
- A Keynote Conversation With Eli Pariser with moderators Danny Sullivan and Chris Sherman, and keynote speaker… Eli Pariser
- PPC & SEO: Can’t We All Just Get Along? with moderator Brad Geddes, Q&A moderator Christine Churchill, and speakers Todd Friesen, Brad Geddes, & Tim Mayer
- Discussion: Will Retargeting & Remarketing Become Too Creepy? with moderator Chris Sherman, Q&A moderator Marty Weintraub, and speakers Marie Alexander, John Ellis, Kevin Lee, & Jud Soderborg
- Schema.org, Rel=Author & Meta Tagging For 2012 with moderator Vanessa Fox, Q&A moderatorLisa Williams, President, MEDIA forte marketing, and speakers Janet Driscoll Miller & Topher Kohan
These both look awesome, so it will be a very spur-of-the-moment type decision. Man! I wish I could clone myself.
- The Current State Of Personalized Search with moderator Danny Sullivan, Q&A moderator Erika Mamber, and speakers Peter Bailey & Jack Menzel
- Facebook Ads, Meet Search Ads with moderator Greg Finn, Q&A moderator Eric Enge, and speakers Addie Conner, Matt Lawson, & Marty Weintraub
- Pagination & SEO with moderator Vanessa Fox, Q&A moderator Simon Heseltine, and speakers Richard Chavez, Vanessa Fox, & Maile Ohye
- Video Search Success Stories with moderator Chris Silver Smith, Q&A moderator William Leake, and speakers Kristjan Hauksson, Arnie Kuenn, Jeff Martin, & Manny Rivas
Same deal. Both look clutch. Will have to decide on-the-fly.
- Remarketing & Retargeting: The New Behavioral Ads with moderator Pamela Parker, Q&A moderator Marty Weintraub, and speakers Dax Hamman, William Leake, Bibi Mukherjee, & Alan Osetek
- Beyond Rankings: Actionable SEO Reports Your Boss Will Love with moderator Matt McGee, Q&A moderator Annie Cushing, and speakers Vanessa Fox, Max Thomas, & Marty Weintraub.
There you have it! Will you be at SMX East? Shout out to Marty, Manny, Merry or myself with an @mention. We’d love to meet up Safe travels, everyone!
Post image credit: kaysha