We are not currently hiring for this position. That said, please apply if you are interested in joining our team in the future. Our hiring committee is actively reviewing applications and we will keep your resume on file.
Our Social Account Managers are the subject matter experts in paid social channels including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
We are looking for someone to own daily tactical execution, working with Aimclear’s Client Services team and directly facing select clients. Not only are you versed in account management but you also have extensive experience managing paid social media programs. Aimclear is a growing company, and to feel at home here, you need to thrive in a fast-paced environment, be self-motivated and a proactive problem-solver.
What We Look For:
- Deep hands-on expertise in paid social channels.
- Ability to manage day-to-day client relationships and communications.
- Budget management experience.
- Ability to collaboratively work with internal teams to develop best-in-class social media approaches for clients.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and tactics to maximize efficiency.
- Familiar with testing initiatives within social channels – ads, landing pages, devices, networks, audiences, targeting, program betas and 3rd party tool integration.
- Desire to support the client services team to ensure successful client outcomes and overall client satisfaction.
- Ability to mentor and develop Associate Account Managers and Ad Operations Specialists.
- 3-5 years of account management experience.
Other Things We Value:
- You have hands on experience with at least one bid-management platform.
- You have hands on experience with at least one marketing automation platform.
- Traditional marketing and creative experience.
- Conversion optimization chops.
- Experience developing process and training team members.
- Love data and understand how to transform numbers into insights and recommendations.