2015 is shaping up to be a busy year for aimClear, and we’re pumped to begin our Q1 conference season with a sneak preview of a newly revamped workshop.
Every year, we look forward to jetting off to the west coast for SMX West. The conference will take place March 3-5 in San Jose, California, at the San Jose McEnery Convention Center. SMX West explores all aspects of SEO & SEM techniques. Attendees can choose from over 60 sessions and workshops within the SEO, paid search & search marketing tracks to create a tailored, hybrid conference experience.
Before booking your flight, we encourage you to head out a day early! Join aimClear’s Marty Weintraub, Founder & Evangelist; Manny Rivas, Vice President of Account Management; and Merry Morud, Director: Social Media, for our Social PPC & Psychographic Display Intensive on March 2nd. Register NOW for this can’t-miss event! Get 10% off your registration with our discount code WS-10PPC:)
Social advertising and content amplification are major facets of most digital marketing programs (or should be), with tons of tactics to discover and master. Many B2B and B2C brands don’t generate enough revenue from social PPC and display advertising investments. If you’re looking to accelerate your brand’s ROI, then this is the workshop to help you do just that.
aimClear’s workshop teaches attendees essential tools, strategies, hands-on techniques and immediately-actionable tactics to deliver incredible results. Walk away from the workshop knowing how to send awesome traffic to your website for conversion, content marketing and SEO.
Learn how to:
- Master razor-sharp, internet-wide psychographic targeting. Convert your audiences into customers through your sales funnel.
- Generate more attributable conversions faster and at a lower cost
- Spawn links and social signals crucial for successful SEO
- Enhance your PR effectiveness by driving awareness from influencers (journalist, bloggers, prominent community members)
- Earn social followers from relevant psychographic audiences
- Prove the value of branding activities, including socialization
- Conduct multivariate social voice testing, much the way SEOs use search PPC to improve SEO funnels
- Execute advanced visitor data management, merging “first hop” targeting (including search keywords) with filtered psychographic retargeting & RSLA remarketing to build curated “Follow” lists segmented by audiences
Wait, there’s more!
We’ll deploy real-time demonstrations to demystify Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn ads.
Sneak peek at Facebook ads:
- Clicks to website ads (news feed, right side or dark post)
- Page post engagement (news feed, right side or dark post)
- Website Conversions
- Page likes
- App installs
- App engagements
- Offer claims
- Event responses
- Video views
A glance into Twitter ads & targeting:
- Promoted accounts
- Promoted tweets
- Promoted dark tweets
- Lead-gen cards
- Website Cards
- User handles
- TV targeting
- Tailored audience
Don’t forget LinkedIn:
- Traditional ads
- Sponsored posts
- Direct sponsored content
Layered, Internet-Wide DMP Targeting:
- Similar to Facebook targeting executed on the internet with targeting from data partners
We’re thrilled to share our time-tested social marketing insights in this jam-packed pre-SMX workshop. If your company needs to raise its digital marketing efforts to the next level, now’s the perfect time to sign up for our workshop at SMX West in sunny San Jose. We hope to see you there!