Every great project’s success starts with knowing and having laid the foundation with goals or as we call them KPI’s. Our team helps to cultivate those KPI’s together with our clients.
Because we are an agency with longevity and vision, we’ve seen numerous case studies and outcomes. Our breadth means we can help keep expectations real throughout the process.
The KPIs could include the following and/or others. Direct Response CPA KPIs
- Attributable CPA KPIs
- Content Amplification (mid-funnel or deeper entry)
- Community Building
- SEO: Organic SERPs Brand Prominence
- Event or Promotions
- PR, Amplification KPIs
- Site Traffic KPIs
- Awareness KPIs
- Other KPIs as mutually agreed.
Business Plan Consulting
Marketing and pre-research into audiences is intrinsic to business success. So, the other way to say “Marketing plan” is “Business plan.” Sometimes prospective clients approach aimClear, asking for a proposal even though they don’t seek business-marketing services in the short term. It’s not uncommon for entrepreneurs to request a proposal so they:
- Understand marketing costs as they seek investors at various stages
- Are planning what types of employees they should hire
- Want to understand the general cost of marketing services as part of the business planning process
- Seek input as to feasibility of a certain channel or amongst channels
- Seek insight as the viability of targeting certain audiences
- Wants feedback on whether another marketer or agency is doing things correctly
aimClear offers business plan consulting services to meet these and other business consulting needs. We have deep entrepreneurial experience, none the least of which is our track record of marketing ourselves to Inc. 5000 status three years in a row. aimClear knows business.
Investment Firm Consulting
Thinking about sinking 20 million into a business? How about 3 million or 300 million? Need someone with deep digital marketing experience, steeped in audience targeting—from classic to radical data usage? Investment firms use aimClear to vet potential M&A partners, scale investments that are working and shore up disappointing marketing within existing acquisitions.
Next Generation SEO Analytics
We’ve been in “SEO” since well before it was called SEO. Back in the day it was easy to rank in search engines, empirical to measure and fewer websites to clog up SERPs. Those days are long gone. Now, advanced big-data SEO analytics provide detailed feedback on technical, semantic and social SEO. We work with the most advanced toolmakers in the world and, in an age where Google does not reveal organic keywords driving traffic, we use big data to:
- Measure competitive, trended, imputed, traffic share at the keyword and concept level
- Perform competitive gap analysis to track our progress for keywords and concepts against competitors
- Track the overlap of SEO and PPC for our clients and their competitors
- Provide workflow-oriented feedback on which technical and semantic attributes should be addressed/fixed/improved and in what order of priority
- Report on how social effects SEO and vice versa
SEO does not exist in a channel-exclusive vacuum and neither do our services. Our clients enjoy full access to SEO analytics that measure SEO, for its true place in the total marketing funnel.
Even the most ubiquitous of analytics programs (Google Analytics, Adobe Site Catalyst, WebTrends, etc.) are not for the faint of heart. Also, there are dozens of attribution analytics programs, common and emergent, that require a savvy understanding.
A high percentage of clients we take on have at least some unresolved analytics issues. That’s a polite way of saying it. Though the online marketing industry has always been wrought with analytics problems, from pedestrian to nightmare, issues are becoming more pervasive as attribution analytics become the norm and old systems become obsolete. Dial in the need for brick and click attribution modeling (call centers, etc.), mobile, social media and you may just need an analytics expert at the table to get things set up again.