Register Now! aimClear #SMX West Social Link-building Workshop Preview & Discount Code
This time of year in Minnesota is a beautiful winter wonderland of scenic landscapes, snowy mornings and oh, yes – holiday cheer! It’s the end of the year and, you guessed it, our thoughts turn to…2014 Q1 CONFERENCE SEASON!
We’re looking forward to a new year, exciting opportunities, and a fresh perspective. Coming up in March, we’ll be up to our ears in all things SMX West in San Jose! A substantial aimClear contingent will be attending, we’ll have a can’t-miss booth, and we’ll be hosting our Social Content Distribution for SEO: The New Link Building workshop. Attend the workshop on March 10 and become immersed in paid and organic tactics for content distribution across social platforms to acquire:
- Highly targeted & scalable social psychographic reach and consumer traffic to content that converts in an attribution model. Learn how to generate more than just traffic. Create awesome, hyper-focused real traffic to ensure users who touch your content convert.
- Real links from high authority sites
- Authentic social signals from authoritative users (This is essential for the links to provide real value)
- An understanding of social friendship, shares, follows, likes and other subscription and possible friend-of-friend marketing.
- Protection of your sites from harsh search engine algorithm updates (What we all want!)
- Amplification of PR distribution to a variety of media including journalists and bloggers (To generate buzz and get the links, traffic, etc. in the first place)
Use promo code WS-SD10 when you register for a discount! Not only that, register for the conference by this Saturday, December 21, to get the Super Early Bird rate to save $200 on a workshop-only pass or $400 on a workshop + SMX West All Access combo pass.
The SMX West 2014 agenda features 60 sessions, keynotes and workshops on paid search, SEO, social media marketing, mobile search and much, much more. For the newbie and the advanced pro alike, SMX West is for search engine marketing and internet marketing professionals of all skill levels and experience. Typical attendees include CMOs, PPC analysts, IT managers, brand managers, web developers, creative directors, account managers, media buyers and the list goes on. With four different tracks, attendees can choose to stay the course in one track or skip between the Digital Marketing Summit track, the Search Marketing Boot Camp track, the Social Media Marketing Boot Camp track or the mystery track!
Newly minted for SMX West this year is the Digital Media Summit, which offers a full-scale panoramic view of internet marketing. The summit will include presentations on analytics, content marketing, SEO, SEM, mobile and even more by the brightest minds in marketing, including Copyblogger’s Brian Clark, Rand Fishkin of Moz and Sara Critchfield from Upworthy. Need we say more?
If you haven’t registered to attend yet, we suggest you do to ensure you’re not missing out on one of the best search and social marketing events of the year – we hope to see you at SMX West!