Get A Better PR Job: aimClear Is Hiring!
Being a member of the PR team at aimClear means taking what you have applied in your traditional public relations role and amping it up into the world of psychographic social distribution. Are you the type of professional that likes to redefine the box you’re outside of, the type who likes to work in social channels and apply creativity to strategically take clients’ content to the next level?
Are you tired of the same old agency kerfuffle? Do you believe it is a new world, one that needs to shift into new world practices? Want to be a part of the influence, authority, conversation and relationship building that is essential in building real Public Relations campaigns that show measurable results? Do you think media-roles targeting using social is hot? Then read on…
aimClear is an international online marketing agency, dominant in audience targeting and customer acquisition. We wrote the book on social PPC and content amplification, and we use these skills to influence our tip-top public relations activities. aimClear is looking for an experienced media relations specialist who has a zest for writing, pitching editors in B2B and adding the secret sauce of online marketing to their mix of traditional public relations practices. If you can do all this and have a desire to continue to learn, build community and have fun, then this job is for you.
How to Apply
Please use our contact form to reach out. We’ll respond in kind.
We are seeking a Senior Account Executive level person in our Saint Paul office. This is a great opportunity to fuse traditional and online public relations with online and social marketing. Hone your skills in holistic marketing by joining aimClear’s internationally recognized team of fantastic integrated social, search and PR practitioners.
- Develop and execute holistic PR strategies and plans
- Actively pitch and secure placements on behalf of clients
- Foster relationships with media contacts across all platforms
- Write and edit an array of communication pieces – including contributed articles, news releases, key messages, blog posts, award submissions, marketing collateral, online ads and copy
- Draft social content plans
- Online community management and reputation monitoring
- Minimum of 3-5 years of related experience, preferably B2B skills within an agency environment
- Exceptional writing skills
- Heavy media relations experience
- Client-facing experience
- Fluency in social media marketing
- Successful track record of garnering media placements
- Excellent time management skills with ability to meet strict deadlines
Perks of the Job
The perks of being an aimClear employee include tastings of fabulous wines selected by Founder & Evangelist and wine connoisseur Marty Weintraub, beautiful offices with gourmet kitchens in both Duluth and St. Paul, delicious breakfasts, a fun, collaborative atmosphere, the opportunity to work with some awesome B2B and B2C clients, and so much more.
Gain the opportunity to study, speak, blog, and make a real impact both in the industry and to clients’ bottom line. Our philosophies make working at aimClear an experience like no other. We encourage employees to build their own brand, and when we say we support career growth, we mean it. In case you didn’t know, we were named one of the Best 100 Companies to Work For last year and are proud to continue to be recognized by Fortune’s Inc. list of the fastest-growing private companies. We’re excited to grow our team. Happy applying!