Ah, London…precious city. It’s incredibly easy to get swept up in the venerable magnetism of Westminster Abby, Saint Paul’s Cathedral, The Tower Bridge, Crown Jewels, Soho, Oxford Circus, Covent Garden, Leicester Square, Buckingham Palace, pomp, circumstance and centuries of historic regalia in one smashing city. For goodness sakes, there was a Rolling Stones siting at the Hilton Park Lane, where we’ve been happily ensconced since Thanksgiving!
On Monday for the third year in a row, I’ll have the distinct pleasure of speaking at The International Search Summit. The subject is of my session is multilingual multinational reputation monitoring. These days no single reputation monitoring tool provides 100% coverage of all that happens on the Internet. Also, few marketing agencies speak every language on earth. That does not prevent users from discussing your brand. Therefore in order to stay fully in tune with potential threats and opportunities, having a deep toolkit of listening and translation mechanisms is more important than ever.
At aimClear’s 1:30PM session, attendees will:
- Discover tools to create and monitor multilingual RSS feeds, segmented by geography, channels and language, in a listening “station” model (the way the American CIA thinks about “stations.”)
- Discuss international share of voice and sentiment analysis, what those measurements actually mean, and the limitations.
- Learn about tools to listen where no other listening tools can go, including the ability to log in by proxy, search walled garden communities, and return an RSS feed.
- Understand personal dashboard building techniques to set up customized email alerts.
- Gather translation hacks using Google Chrome, to navigate reputation multilingual monitoring challenges if you only speak one language.
Staged by our lovely friends at WebCertain, a multilingual online marketing agency located
just outside of London in York, this year’s #ISS international online marketing conference takes place on Monday, 26th November. Offering a splendid range of SEO, PPC and Social topics, the ISS agenda features speakers with many years of experience in international search and plenty of opportunities for Q&A, discussion and networking. It’s not too late to register on the web or by calling +44 (0) 330 330 9000.
We hope to see you there. For now, I’m off to a spot of afternoon tea. Cheerio!
Header Image © Pier Giorgio Mariani – Fotolia . com