Seattle-Bound! aimClear Facebook Marketing Intensive heads #SMX Advanced
Oh, Facebook. You just keep getting… bigger! This time last year, as the aimClear team readied to head west and deliver our Facebook Marketing Intensive Workshop at SMX Advanced, the social network had a community approaching 600 million. Last reports from December, 2011 put its population closer to 845 million (monthly active users). That’s nearly a billion people from around the globe plugged into the same cyber ecosystem, some self-disclosing everything but the kitchen sink, i.e.: nearly a billion people brands and advertisers can play with, segment, target, sell to, or befriend. If they know how.
Yes, the size of Facebook’s user-base isn’t the only thing that’s constantly changing. From revitalized Page layouts to a fresh-faced Ads UI, new community manager capabilities to an assortment of powerful new ad units–Facebook is by nature an ever-evolving beast, and we want to help show you how to dominate it.
Join aimClear at our full-day Facebook Marketing Intensive Workshop, upcoming at Search Marketing Expo’s Northwest edition. The place is Bell Harbor Int’l Conference Center. The date is Thursday, June 7. We start at 8:30 am and rock it till happy hour. Come prepared to have your mind blown. In a good way. Read on for a #sweet sneak peek at our curriculum
aimClear Facebook Marketing Intensive Agenda:
- Facebook Demographic Research & Guerilla Targeting
- Establishing Facebook Marketing KPIs
- Curate & Aggregate! Industrial Strength Content Sharing For Powerful Community Managers
- Holistic Befriending in Facebook: 36 Ways to Make More Social Media Friends Who Matter
- Facebook Crises Management! Dealing with Intra-Community Bloodshed
- How To Buying Fans For Fun & Profit
- Killer Facebook Ads: Account Structure & Optimization
- Killer Facebook Ads: How To Write Ads like a Rockstar
- Killer Facebook Ads: Choosing Images That Scream
- Sponsored Stories & Other Fantastical Social Facebook Ad Units
- Decoding Facebook’s EdgeRank & Organic Visibility
- Digging Deep In Facebook’s Insights & Mining Organic Analytics
- The Great Big Glistening Tremendously Tricked-Out Book of Tools
We’re thrilled to be a part of the esteemed SMX Advanced curriculum once again, and can’t wait to kick it with the seasoned crowd of no-nonsense marketers this Seattle-based event attracts each year.