Here we go! Search Engine Strategies New York kicks off next week, and aimClear can’t wait to tear it up in the City that Never sleeps. For three days at the ever-swank midtown Hilton on Avenue of the Americas, we’ll be cruising the conference grounds, dropping knowledge bombs on eager attendees, churning out quality session coverage (available in live-tweet and full-blog-post flavors), and kicking it with beloved industry pals old and new.
Representing the aimClear crew this go-round will be our own Marty Weintraub, Ryan McGrath, and Lauren Litwinka (moi). Read on for a look at where we’ll be at more or less any given time, as well as a sneak peek at Marty’s Day 3 solo presentation, Mining Deep Social Media Strategy From Search History.
Day 3 – Thursday, March 22 – 2:15 – 3:15
Mining Deep Social Media Strategy From Search History
This solo presentation delivered by Marty Weintraub will explore a powerful approach to massively amplifying and enhancing your social media strategy. The answer isn’t a cutting-edge emergent social supplement… it’s good old-fashioned search! Search and social go hand in hand– upon which, as Marty puts it, they are “inexorably related.” Those who attend this powerhouse session will:
- Learn techniques for mapping search to social demographic research
- Explore techniques to mash organic and paid social media tactics to leverage the data
- Learn killer social media targeting, augmented by search
- Discover how to identify socially plugged-in authority users along classic lines of search conversion semantics history.
Lauren Litwinka (yours truly) and Ryan McGrath will be aimClear’s reporters in the field. Keep reading for a look at the sessions we can’t wait to attend / live-tweet / blog.
Day 1 – Tuesday, March 20
- Business Optimization in a Digital Age Keynote with Avinash Kaushik (Lauren & Ryan)
- The Tools of the Trade for SEO (Lauren)
- Search Engine Marketing 101 (Ryan)
- The Psychology of Social Commerce (Lauren)
- The Basics of SEO (Ryan)
- Performance Display: The Complement to Search (Lauren)
- Social Media Solutions on a Budget (Ryan)
- Local Myth Busters – Local Optimization Facts Proven or Debunked (Lauren)
- Introduction to Analytics (Ryan)
Day 2 – Wednesday, March 21
- Search Marketing & Social Media for Regulated Industries (Lauren)
- Driving Mobile Traffic: SEO & PPC (Ryan)
- Anatomy of the Perfect Landing Page: Design Elements Exposed (Lauren)
- Why Doesn’t Anyone Care about the Creative Anymore? (Ryan)
- Social Marketing Automation (Lauren)
- Landing Page Optimization (Ryan)
- Search & Social Media Tactics for Regulated Industries (Lauren)
- SEO is Dead. Long Live SEO! (Ryan)
Day 3 – Thursday, March 22
- Morning Keynote Roundtable: Integrated Marketing: What does that Really Mean? (Lauren & Ryan)
- Insider Tips for Ad Optimization (Lauren)
- Link Building Essentials (Ryan)
- Analytics for Paid Search (Lauren)
- Winning! Measuring Social Media Success (Ryan)
- Mining Deep Social Media Strategy From Search History (Lauren & Ryan… Groupies)
And there you have it! In between blogging, tweeting, and speaking – we’ll definitely be hitting up some glamtastic networking events. Don’t be shy if you see one of us. Say hi. We don’t bite. Without ample provocation .