From the aimClear team, Marty Weintraub, Manny Rivas, Joe Warner, Erica Sendros & Lauren Litwinka (yours truly) will travel to sunny San Fran for a full week of tweeting, blogging, speaking, and of course… networking. Read on for a closer look at our #SES SFO schedule.
Manny Rivas is on deck for that afternoon’s SEW Labs – The Use of Video in Social Media (3:00-4:00pm PST). He’ll join moderator Greg Jarboe, President & Co-founder, SEO-PR and speakers Jonathan Allen, Director, SearchEngineWatch, Massimo Burgio, Founder & Chief Strategist, Global Search Interactive, and Garry Przyklenk, Founder, Eclipseo Online Marketing for a full session critique in classic site clinic format.
Lauren, Erica & Manny will attend an array of sessions SES has to offer, live-tweeting coverage and publishing complete write-ups right here in aimClear blog. Here’s a peek at what’s on our agendas. But before that… here’s a peek at our purty mugs:
Day 1 | Tuesday, August 16th
7:45 – 8:45 am
- (Provided we’re awake…) Introduction to Search Engine Marketing with Dr. Ralph Wilson
11:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Manny | The Tools of the Trade for PPC with Thomas Bindle, Kate Kaye (moderator)
- Lauren | Social Media Solutions on a Budget with Jeffrey Harmon, Christopher Heine (moderator)
- Erica | Introduction to Analytics with Thom Craver
1:00 – 2:00 pm
- Manny & Lauren | Audience Choice Session: Like Me! Social & Viral Content Tips for Making Your Brand More Sexy with Noran El-Shinnawy (moderator), Liana Evans, Jeffrey Harmon, & Jeff Revoy
- Erica | Introduction to Paid Search with Brad Geddes
2:15 – 3:15 pm
- Manny | Insider Tips to Ad Optimization with Nicholas Gadacz, David Greenbaum, John Yi, & Bryan Eisenberg (moderator)
- Lauren | Blogging User Generated SEO with Michael DeHaven
- Erica | Introduction to Social Media with Noran El-Shinnawy
4:15 – 5:15 pm
- Manny | Analytics for PPC with Andrew Goodman
- Lauren | Crossing the Digital Divide: The Leap from Search to Display with Jon Meyers
- Erica | Introduction to SEO with Bruce Clay
5:15 – ???
- Networking Find us, say hi!
Day 2 | Wednesday, August 17th
9:30 – 10:30 am
- Manny | PPC Competitive Analysis with Jeff Ferguson, Lisa Raehsler, & Matt Van Wagner
- Lauren | Is Retargeting / Remarketing Right for You? with Marc Bishop & Kevin Lee
- Erica | The Basics of Link Building with Debra Mastaler
11:30 am – 12:30 pm
- Manny | Getting Ready for Global Business with Motoko Hunt, Christian Arno, Michael Bonfils, Tim Coughlin Going
- Lauren | HTLM 5: The Interactive Social Web with Karl Dubost
- Erica | WordPRess: Power to the People! with Matthew Bailey
1:30 – 2:30 pm
- Manny | Going Next Gen YouTube Marketing with Greg Jarboe
- Lauren | Landing Page Optimization with Bryan Eisenberg (moderator), Nathan Richter
- Erica | Protecting your Brand Online with Andy Beal
3:00 – 4:00 pm
- Manny | SEW Labs – The Use of Video in Social Media with Massimo Burgio, Garry Przyklenk, & … Manny Rivas
- Lauren & Erica | Global Opportunities in PR, Social Media & Mobile with Anne Kennedy, Kristjan Mar Hauksson, & Adaline Lau (moderator)
4:45 – 5:45 pm
- Manny | Conversion Tools of the Master Craftsman with Tim Ash & Bryan Eisenberg
- Lauren | Place Search & Facebook Ads: an Eye Tracking Story with Leslie Chacon
- Erica | Social Media Metrics with Aaron Kahlow
5:45 pm – ???
- N-n-n-networking! Toss us an @mention. We’ll high-5. It will be great.
Day 3 | Thursday, August 18th
9:00 – 10:00 am
- Manny | Ads in a Quality Score World with Matt Van Wagner (moderator), Paul Corkery, & Craig Danuloff
- Lauren | SEW Labs – Advanced Search Engine Marketing Tools & Tactics with Jonathan Allen (moderator), Chris Boggs, Thom Craver, & Garry Przyklenk
- Erica | Content Marketing Optimization with Lee Odden
10:45 am – 12:15 pm
- Manny | B2B Lead Generation Management & CRM Integration with Lauren Vaccarello
- Lauren | The Convergence of Search, Social & Content Marketing with Aaron Kahlow & Arnie Kuenn
- Erica | Social Media Signals in Search with Richard Zwicky (moderator), Eric Enge, & Michael Fujioka
1:15 – 2:45 pm
- Manny | Smart Mobile Marketing with Paul Cushman & Michael Martin
- Lauren | Avoiding PPC Campaign Stagnation with Cam Fortin & Michael Mothner
- Erica | SEW Labs – Social SEO with Lee Odden
3:00 – 4:00 pm
- Manny | PPC Beyond Search: New Ad Formats, Display, and Social with Zach Rodgers
- Lauren | Enterprise Level SEO with Bill Hunt (moderator), Crispin Sheridan & Jim Yu
- Erica | Search on Mobile Devices, QR Codes, Mobile & Social: The Next Mobile Frontier with Andrew Beckman (moderator), Terry Rodrigue & Angie Schottmuller
And that about does ‘er! Of course, the only way to know which sessions we’ll cover is to follow along with @EricaSendros, @MannyRivas and myself, @beebow… and to check back here for blog coverage as it rolls out.
Gonne be at #SES SFO? Give us a shout, say hi. We don’t bite. Without provocation. Safe travels, y’all!