#SESNY ’11: aimClear’s At-A-Glance Agenda
Marty will hit the stage at 2:30 pm EST of Day 2 for the Killer Facebook Targeting Tactics session. Along with Harry J. Gold, CEO, Overdrive Interactive, and moderator Christopher Heine, Staff Writer, ClickZ News, Marty will be sharing top tips & techniques for cross-hair persona targeting by way of advanced Facebook advertising, business pages, groups, and more. These topics continue to be all the rage– and sessions that address them are typically packed to the gills (both with tasty brain-chow & hungry marketers) so be sure to get there early for a chair & *crosses fingers* power cord.
Day 1 – Tuesday, March 22nd
- We’ll all be at the Conference Welcome & Opening Keynote with Duncan Watts
- Screw heels. I’m donning my Toms to cruise the Expo Hall Opening along with the rest of the aimClear crew.
- Kathy will attend Introduction to Search Engine Marketing with Bill Hunt
- Lauren will attend 6 Strategies For Superior SEM Results with Michael Mothner & Michael Stone
- Matt will attend Introduction to Analytics with Thom Craver
- Matt & Kathy will attend Key Points in Launching a Global Website with Crispin Sheridan, Motoko Hunt, & Bill Hunt
- Lauren will attend Analytics RX: Diagnosis and Recovery with Matthew Bailey
- Kathy will attend Developing Great Content with Greg Jarboe
- Matt will attend Confidently Projecting ROI for SEO with Chris Boggs
- Lauren will attend Social Media & Conversion: The Yellow Brick Road with Jeffrey Eisenberg
- Kathy will attend The Basics of Link Building with Debra Mastaler
- Lauren will attend Social Media Metrics with Noran El-Shinnawy
- Matt will attend RTB, DSP, ATD, WTF: Finding Quality is a Sea of Solutions with Jay Sears, Jeff Green, Ian Leuchnars, Nathan Woodman, Chris Sukornyk, & Robert Daniel.
Day 2: Wednesday, March 23
- Matt will attend Channel Surfing: Measuring Profit & ROI Across Channels with Bryan Eisenberg, Anto Chittilappilly& Thomas Bindl
- Kathy will attend SEO 101 with Bruce Clay
- Lauren will attend Focus Latino: Introduction and Opening Keynote with Carlos Vassallo, Mike Grehan, Carlos Manzano, Paul Lima, & Mark López
- Matt will attend Over 50 Killer Internet Marketing Tools To Measure Your Online Marketing Strategies with Jim Boykin
- Lauren will attend Reaching Latinos through SEO with Ivan Braiker, Matias Perel & Rafael E. Hernandez
- Kathy will attend Social Media 101 with Liana Evans
- Matt will attend Meaningful SEO Metrics: Going Beyond the Numbers with Mark Jackson, Matthew Bailey, Ulli Muenker, & Jim Yu
- Kathy will attend Search & Social Marketing To Latinos: Roundtable with Giovanni Rodriguez, Sergio Carrera, Hilda Garcia, & Seneca Mudd
- Lauren will attend Twitter 2.0: Creating & Distributing the Message with Matt McGowan, Hollis Thomases, Michael Gray, and Paul Madden
- Lauren, Matt & Kathy will attend, armed with popcorn & cola, & extra power cords of our own, the Killer Facebook Targeting Tactics with our own Marty Weintraub, Haryr J. Gold, & Lisa Buyer
- Matt will attend Improved Conversions With Web Site Optimization with Juan José Núñez, Edward Montes, Giuliano Stiglitz, & Marta Martinez
- Kathy will attend Social Media Solutions on a Budget with Greg Jarboe, Jason Yormark, & Jeffrey Harmon
- Lauren will attend Technically Speaking, This is the Way You Do It with Jaimie Sirovich, Brett Tabke, & Adam Audette
Day 2, Thursday, March 24
- Matt will attend Music & Search Engine Marketing: Quality Score & The Volume Game with Jeff Ferguson, Paul Szymanski, & Avi Wilensky
- Lauren will attend Next Gen YouTube Marketing with Puneet Bhasin, Jonathan Allen, & Seth Barron
- Kathy will attend B2B Search Marketing Tips with Kevin Lee, Lauren Vaccarello, & Veronica Fielding
- Lauren will attend Local + Social: the Future of Promotion with Anna Maria Virzi, Gregg Stewart, Dilip Venkatachari, Ryan Fritzky, & Andrew Lovasz
- Kathy will attend Managing Your Online Reputation with Gary Kibel, Rhea Drysdale, Charlie Cole, & Nick Pavlidis
- Matt will attend B2B Lead Generation Management & CRM Integration with Lauren Vaccarello, Kevin Lee & Eddie Choi
- Lauren will attend Social Network Analysis with Liana Evans, Ronald Yager, & Nick Berry
- Matt will attend Conversion Tools of the Master Craftsman with Anne F. Kennedy, Tim Ash, & Bryan Eisenberg
- Lauren will attend Duplicate Content & Multiple Site Issues with Anne F. Kennedy, Brian Ussery, Tiffany Oberoi, & Eric Enge
- Matt will attend Is Retargeting/Remarketing Right for You? with Matt McGowan, Dax Hamman, David Szetela, James Colborn
- Matt will attend Content Marketing Optimization with Matthew Bailey, Jolina Pettice, & Dr. Jay Budzik
- Lauren will attend Why Does Search Get All the Credit? with Bill Hunt, John Kelly, & David Sprinkle
And that about does ‘er. As far as the sessions go… but lest we forget…
- On Monday night (tonight!), some of us will hit up the SES New York Meet & Greet, right in the lobby bar of the Hilton. To register, all you have to do is RSVP via the SES NY MeetUp page. Easy peasy. See you there!
- On Tuesday, you better believe we’ll cash in on those drink tickets at the SEMPO Networking Reception in the Expo Hall, 6-7:00 PM.
- Wednesday night, some Twitterpies & I are arranging a casual face-to-face tweetup over drinks. Shoot an @mention our way with the #SESNY hashtag to help us plan & get the full scoop.
In fact, shoot an @ mention our way regardless. We’d love to meet ya. We don’t bite. Without provocation…
Safe travels, everyone! See you in good ole’ NYC.